Chef de Partie - Conference & Banqueting - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue - Wantage
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Conference & Banqueting - Prestigious Sporting Team Venue - Wantage|
|Salary:||£23000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 09:08|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious sporting venue in Wantage. The client is looking for a talented Chef de Partie who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team.
The Conference & Banqueting Chef de Partie would be responsible and accountable for delivering exceptional guest focused dining experiences, and achieve the standards expected within the busy conference and banqueting venue.
You'll need to be a talented Chef de Partie with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You'll be able to bring the best out in others and you'll take immense pride in every successful service.
The candidate will:
- To supervise junior Chefs on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of "Due Diligence' as laid out by managementDemonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations
- To understand and be aware at all times of food costs and percentages and understand how daily departmental costs influence profit and loss results.
- To monitor stock movement, to ensure stock security.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To assist with the provision of training and development for department staff in kitchen procedures.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To work with the Sous Chef to ensure the mis en place is completed.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef/Senior Sous immediately.
- To take control and lead the kitchen in Head Chef/Senior Sous Chefs absence including food ordering/HACCP documentation/Kitchen hygiene.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
In return my client offers you:
- A competitive salary
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Continued training and development opportunities
- Genuine work/life balance
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential however there is a bus route directly to the site from Oxford.
This exciting role does not come around often. If you are a Chef de Partie wanting an amazing experience then get in contact.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef De Partie - Prestigious School - Oxford - £23,000 P/A
Up to £23000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Chef De Partie - Prestigious School - Oxford - £24,000 P/A
£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Chef De Partie
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Chef de Partie
Up to £24,000 DOE
Chef de Partie
uP TO £20,000