|Location||Hassocks, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £23000.00 per annum + tips, gym membership||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Chef de partie
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £23,000 P/A + tips
Hours: mixture of shifts - split & straight, 48-50 hours a week,
Shifts: 4/5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Gym membership
- Quarterly bonus scheme
Are you thinking about career in Hospitality or a commis chef for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie role within a Country club and Hotel located on the outskirts of Brighton - 1 Rosette standard. As a Chef de partie working 48- 50 hrs a week you will be responsible for preparing and running a section of the kitchen working directly alongside the Senior Sous or Head Chef.
Due to rural location own transport is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.