Chef de Partie - Michelin Star Restaurant - 48 Hours per Week
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Michelin Star Restaurant - 48 Hours per Week|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 09:47|
My Client are looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de Partie.
As a Chef de Partie, you must able to execute all dishes as per Chef Patron and Head Chefs requirements to a Michelin/Rosette standard. My client works with produce of the highest quality produced from our local estates, grown organically and sustainable.
Full time contract, average 48 hours per week, up to approx. £26, pa. Including service charge. Live-in accommodation is available from £33 pcm for a single room, all bills included.
My Client offers:
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 3% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- To execute all dishes as per menu requirements
- To deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- To ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- To assist proactively your kitchen member's colleagues.
- To ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie - Term Time Hours
£9.25 per hour
Chef de partie - Pagham - Restaurant - £23,000
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Up to £23000.00 per annum + tips
Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie
£10 per hour
Chef de partie
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum