Chef de Partie - Luxury Care Home
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Luxury Care Home|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary:||£9 - £9.50 per hour, Benefits: Work/Life Balance|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 16:52|
- £9.00 per hour
- Straight shifts
- 37.5 hours + paid overtime
- 7am-3pm/12pm – 8pm
Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Chef de Partie for a luxury care home group, with this particular site based in the Kingston area.
They pay a good hourly rate of £9.00 per hour and offer the chance of a work/life balance for anyone from a fresh food background. There are fantastic opportunities for progression within the company, as well as the prestige of workings for such a high end business.
The Role of the Chef De Partie (Kingston):
- Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold meals, as and when required
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
What you need to get the role of Chef De Partie (Kingston):
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
- Experience of food preparation
- Ability to cater to various dietary requirements
- £9.00 per hour
- Work with fresh food
- Chance to work for a great company
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE SIMPLY CLICK THE ‘APPLY’ BUTTON.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's