Chef de Partie – Hotel – Sidmouth - £23,000
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie – Hotel – Sidmouth - £23,000|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Live In|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:19|
Our client is one of most desirable waterside hotels in the UK and the premier address on the south coast. You will need to be capable of running a section within the Kitchen and working to safe hygiene practices. As Chef de Partie you would be expected to assist the junior members of the brigade. We are looking for talented, ambitious and creative chefs who want to be part of this unique property. As Chef de Partie you will work 5 out of 7 days per week.
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- At least two years of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Salary up to £23k
Excellent career progression opportunities & training
Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
Temp Live in available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef De Partie - Hotel - Hook
£0.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie Hotel - Fordingbridge £23,000k
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie 4* Hotel -£19.000 Great Tips - All overtime paid
Up to £19000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie - Staines - School
Up to £20000.00 per annum + term time only
Chef de Partie - Addlestone - School
Up to £20000.00 per annum + holidays off