Chef de Partie - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum + No Split Shifts, 40 Hour Working Week|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 15:07|
Chef de Partie - Fresh Food Garden Centre - Near Thatcham - Up to £23,000 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie Chef to join a band new fresh food garden centre restaurant on the outskirts of Thatcham catering for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week. The role offers a great work/life balance working 40 hours per week on straight shifts with 1 in 4 weekends off.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the guests.
You would be working on a two week rota basis and on alternate weekends. Latest finish will be 17.30 so it offers a great work/life balance.
As Chef de Partie you will possess the following attributes…
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The Ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Experience of working as a string commis or Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Great working hours
- Salary of up to £23,000 P/Annum
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
- Straight Shifts - 40 hour working week
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Restaurant Supervisor - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
£18000 - £22000.00 per annum + No Split Shifts, No Evenings
Chef de Partie - Winchester - City Centre
Up to £22000.00 per annum + £3,000 Tronc
Live In Chef de Partie Role - Gastro Pub - Near Hungerford
Up to £22000.00 per annum + Live In Accommodation
Chef de Partie
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Chef de Partie
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum