|Location||Guildford, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £24000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
CHEF DE PARTIE
FOOD LED GASTRO PUB
£24K + TIPS
OUTSKIRTS OF GUILDFORD
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a leading pub group who are looking for a passionate, dedicated and talented to join one of their sites near Guildford
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the 6-weekly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. They make almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need
- Solid experience in a fresh food kitchen
- Able to handle a section on a busy service
- Happy preparing fresh food dishes from scratch
- Experience helping to ensure minimal wastage
- High standards of food hygiene
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tips
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.