|Location||Woking, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef De Partie - Woking - £22,000 - £24,000
Fabulous, boutique, independent restaurant is seeking a chef de partie to join a small brigade to cook amazing dishes all from fresh produce with maximum creativity. We have a position available due to an internal promotion and are looking for someone who wants to work in a small close-knit team.
We are looking for someone that will support the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, also ensuring that we maintain our high standards of food hygiene and organising their section in preparation for busy lunch or dinner services.
The candidate must be willing to progress within the team.
Have a strong passion for food and cooking and be confident in running their own section. As CDP you will be a key member of our team so we can grow and help push the business.
As a CDP you will be expected to:
- Have experience in all parts of the kitchen
- Have high standard of food preparation and be able to monitor the quality of the dishes
- Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures
- Supervise staff to adhere and implement all the policies and procedures
- Lead and supervise with the Head Chef that systems are in place and adhere to concerning quality control, stock rotation and dietary requirements
- Be a great team player
- Be passionate chef and respect customer service
- Minimum Food Hygiene And Safety level 1
- To have completed the Food Standards Agency (FSA) online allergen course.
- Some experience in a professional kitchen.
- Means of transport essential due to location
If you are a chef and want to cook from scratch and use your flair and creativity then act now and:
PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON