CHEF DE PARTIE - AWARD WINNING RESTAURANT
|Job Title:||CHEF DE PARTIE - AWARD WINNING RESTAURANT|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:36|
CHEF DE PARTIE - 4* Hotel & Award Winning Restaurant
Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Chef De Partie for an award winning Restaurant in Dorking, well known within the local marketplace for its food.
You will work on a 5 out of 7 day basis with various shift patterns as well as the day to day catering of the restaurant you will also assist on the Banqueting side of the business.
You will be assisting the Senior Chefs in the Restaurant and Functions kitchens, ensuring that the standards of food production are maintained. To deputise in the Sous Chefs' absence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Experience as a chef de partie in a fresh food establishment
- Rosette experience would be desirable
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Annual salary of up to £24k
- Progression available
To apply for this role, please click the "apply" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's