|Location||Hounslow, London||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £10.50 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
An experienced Chef de Partie is required for a First class lounge in Heathrow airport. They serve fresh, locally sourced food and they are looking for someone who is keen to progress within their career. The successful candidate will work 5 days, a variety of shifts.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
* Work well under pressure and within a busy team.
* Work with the other Chefs
* Health & Safety safety/food hygiene
Chef de Partie Requirements:
* Experience at CDP or Commis level.
* A willingness to learn and progress
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well in the team
* Opportunities to progress within the company
* An opportunity to work in a first class lounge and Learn new skills and gain experience.
Because of the security surrounding Heathrow Airport there are additional vetting Requirements:
* Police Clearance (CRB/DBS) We have the facility to apply for you
* 5 years of work history.
* 5 years of address history.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.