|Salary||£24000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Role has Competitive Salary and Company Benefits.
48 hour week including weekends and evenings.
Looking for a passionate CDP for an independent 4* Hotel which boasts a 2 Rosette Restaurant, this Hotel is proud to have been awarded a top 25 place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for 3 years and provides a great environment to learn and grow.
The Chef de Partie is responsible in assisting the Exec Chef and Senior Sous in producing high quality food for service to the 2 rosette restaurant, banqueting and all food area of the hotel, ensuring that safety, quality and quantity and appearance standards are met at all times, taking full control of your section;. He/she is also responsible for the supervision and direction of the commis and demi chef de parties in the kitchen brigade of chefs.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
- Will deputise in the head chef`s absence
- Strong team player
- Highly Motivated
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Demonstrate the ability to stay in control during a busy shift.
- Have a real passion for cooking
- Hard working and reliable
- Able to lead by example
- £24,000 per annum
- a chance to learn and develop
- work in prestigious hotel
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.