Chef De Partie
|Job Title:||Chef De Partie|
|Salary:||Up to £19500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:48|
Permanent Chef De Partie
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Do you fancy cooking yourself up a new exciting role? If so, Blue Arrow Derby are working in Partnership with a fantastic well known client based in Ashbourne. We are looking to recruit an experienced chef de Partie on a permanent basis to add talent to their team.
If you are currently looking to gain a new experience within a remarkable client, looking for day time shifts, looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, and definitely looking for perm work. Then we can help.
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Putting away deliveries.
- Working with fresh food, allergens and other dietary requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cooking nutritious food within requirements
- To maintain wastage
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Possibility of serving food
The Working Environment:
You will be working on site their café / deli restaurant working with fresh food on a daily basis
You will be working with a team of Head chef, Sous chef and kitchen team.
You will have great working patterns
On occasions you could be cooking food to order along with bulk cooking for events.
Requirements and skills:
- You must have previous experience as a chef.
- You must have great communication and team work skills
- A Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- A Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- You ideally will have passion for food
- You are able to work with fresh food and prepare food from scratch.
- You ideally have the ability to work under pressure
- You are a committed and reliable individual
- You are looking for permanent work and wanting to progress
The shift times are 8am till 5pm working 5 days out of 7
It will include weekends but no evenings perfect for anyone with family commitments, and any other commitments outside of work.
- Salary reviews after first 3 months
- Uniform provided
- Healthcare scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts within company up to 25%
- Pension scheme
- Lunch and drinks on site
- Great working hours up to 37.5hours per week 5 days out of 7 with rotational weekends - business dependant
- Great progression
Due to the site location you will be required to drive and have access to your own vehicle as there public transport is very limited. It is a 30 minute drive from Derby City centre.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for, then what are you waiting for…CLICK APPLY TODAY, or alternatively give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's