|Salary||£10.50 - £12.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Bags of practical kitchen and cooking experience in a similar Chef de Partie role.
• Hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
• A recognised catering qualification in food preparation, the equivalent of NVQ level 2 or level 3, would be highly desirable.
• Team player with the ability to motivate a small team.
• Passion for working in fast-paced, high-pressured, busy environment.
• Ability to take the lead and guide our Commis Chefs and deputise for our Sous Chef.
Shifts available 5 / 7 working 5pm – Finish. This would suit candidates looking for additional hours to fit round other commitments.