Chef de Partie
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie|
|Salary:||£21500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 13:26|
Chef de Partie
Beautiful Hotel with 4*Accommodation located in New Forest area
Full Time Job
Hourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of £21,500 + Tips
- Extensive paid training provided
- Live in role
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- A professional, well trained and friendly team
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Meals on duty provided
- Free Car Park for all staff
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge?
A lovely hotel situated in the beautiful village of New Forest area are looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie for their team. The restaurant has won accolades for its superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. Accomodation is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef (Beaulieu):
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Beaulieu):
- Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's