Chef De Partie
|Job Title:||Chef De Partie|
|Salary:||£9.5 per annum, Benefits: Monday to Friday|
|Contact Name:||Anna Sullivan|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 12:15|
Are you looking for a Chef De Partie role Monday to Friday role within a company that is passionate about their food and their people?
Do you want to be part of a company whose culture is to be open and transparent and that puts the customer at the heart of everything?
Do you have vison and desire to deliver above and beyond?
Does input on service delivery excite you? Then this could be a great career choice for you....
- To carry out tasks set for you by your head chef
- To assist with preparation and service in an effective and friendly manner
- To maintain standards of food safety & cleanliness
- To represent the companies FOOD ideals at all times
- To communicate effectively with your manager and team
- To contribute to the creation of your section's menus
- · Safe food preparation and service
- Ensure the correct storage & labelling of foods
- Taking temperatures of hot and cold foods to show due diligence
- Checking deliveries and assisting with stock take as required
- Ensuring displays and counters are to standard set by your manager
- Thoroughly clean at all times and ensure routine cleaning is complete
- Assisting at other local units if needed
- Standing in for Head Chef When off.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working Monday to Friday 07.00-14.30
- Good progression opportunities within the company
- Meals on Duty
- No weekends, and early finish Mon-Friday
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's