|Location||Wareham, Dorset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17550.00 per annum + Overtime Paid + Evenings Off||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef De Partie
Monday to Friday
1 in 3 weekends
£9 per Hour - 37.5 Hours per Week
Working for a National known Company
We are a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef for our site in Wareham. Our Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work on a 37.5 hour contract, predominantly Monday to Friday cooking and serving members of the team on site on a plated and buffet basis.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard, Rosette experience beneficial
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
What you need to get the job as Chef de Partie:
- Experience at Chef de Partie level in a similar establishment or commis chef looking to step up
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The Reward - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of £9 p/h
- Company benefits
- Career progression
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.