|Location||Merville Barracks||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£8.50 - £8.50||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you a qualified chef? Fancy not working unsocial hours all the time? perfect because a great opportunity to join the catering team at Merville Barracks has arisen, where you can contribute to providing our service personnel with the high quality facilities and services they deserve.Package description
- Access to a very popular and generous employee discount scheme.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days per year which increases with length of service.Full uniform provided including safety shoes.
- Company sick pay entitlement of 5 full days per year after 6 months employment which increases with length of service.
- Quality of life - No late night or split shifts plus most weekends off (rota system in place).
- Prepare, cook and serve menu compliant recipes daily
- To provide a first point of contact to our customers and deal politely, professionally and efficiently with any queries and complaints, informing your line manager when appropriate.
- To ensure all catering areas are clean at all times.
- To ensure that HACCP is adhered to by the team.
- NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery (or equivalent)
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Food Safety level 3 qualification.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business