|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef De Partie
Luxury Events Company
Up to £25k
Full time job
An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development. They are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the team at their base just outside Southampton. As a Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week - straight shifts with mixture of early (7am-3pm) / late (10noon - 10pm) shifts and some all day shifts when there is an event on.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential
The Reward/Benefits - Chef De Partie:
- Straight shifts - early (7am-3pm) or late (10noon - 10pm)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019