|Job Title:||CCTV Operator|
|Salary:||£19656 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Danny Woodcock|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:24|
What you will gain:
· Working Hours - 4 on 4 off shift pattern of day & night
· 1 hour paid lunch break per day
· Birthday Holiday Scheme
· SIA Accreditation
· Death in Service Scheme
· Overtime payable at Time and Half
· Bank Holidays Double Time
· Christmas and New Year Triple Time
Job Role Summary:
As an ARC Operator / CCTV operator you will be required to monitor and verify incoming CCTV alarms and take necessary action to effectively fulfil the service level agreements within our 24/7 Alarm & Video Receiving Centre.
· Respond to incoming Fire & Intruder alarm signals
· Assist the ARC team in delivering industry alarm response targets.
· Provide remote engineering assistance as and when required
· To provide an exceptional CCTV & Fire / Intruder alarm monitoring service.
· To provide excellent customer service and response to both internal and external customers
· Liaise with Police & other agencies when required
If you would like to find out more about this position, please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000, email@example.com `