|Salary||€45,000 - €55,000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your catering career in a prestigious environment. As Catering Manager, you will lead the delivery of catering, retail and hospitality services and build long term client relationships at a high profile business school.
This is a prestigious contract and will therefore provide the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and develop within a growing business.
This position will suit an experienced manager, who is passionate about food quality, commerciality, innovation and high standards of service delivery.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Efficient management of the daily on site catering, retail and hospitality services across a large food court
• Effectively lead and develop a large team of 40 to deliver an outstanding service to client, customers and students.
• Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
• Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
• Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
• Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
• Previous experience in the catering sector, with high expectation of service standards. Experience within contract catering desirable.
• Experience of managing, developing and engaging a large catering/retail team
• Excellent attention to detail and passionate about service
• Excellent client and customer relationship skills
• Good financial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for delivering great food and service
• Strong adherence to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.