Catering Assistant - Independent School - £17,555
|Job Title:||Catering Assistant - Independent School - £17,555|
|Salary:||£17555 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 12:53|
Catering Assistant required to work front of house within a large independent school just outside Newbury. The school caters for up to 2000 meals per day across students, staff and hospitality.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the dining room, servery and salad counters are set up and maintained to the highest standards of food service and hygiene. During each service and including School events. To serve all students and staff in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To work in all areas of the operation to include front of house, plate wash and pot wash on a rota basis
- To ensure that the salad counters and servery area are clean and ready for each service with the correct utensils and condiments available
- To ensure that the crockery, cutlery, glasses are clean and presented correctly
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to all customers and inform your team leader or duty manager of any issues or complaints that you may encounter
- To be able to liaise with the Kitchen Brigade to ensure a constant replenishment of the food on offer
What's in it for you...
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (School closed over Christmas)
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Straight shifts - latest finish 20.30 unless there is a school event
- Annual salary of £17,555
- Any overtime above 40 hours is paid at time and a half (£12.66)
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's