|Location||City of London, London||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow is hiring catering assistants to join our temporary contracted staffing teams working in the central and greater London area with our contract catering and event/stadium portfolio.
We are seeking well presented, reliable and confident catering / hospitality / general assistant's staff who are available 7 days a week, who possess positive and professional working attitudes and are seeking full time hours of work.
Essential Proven Qualities:
- English communication skills
- Professional appearance, reliable and punctual, confident and positive attitude
- Available and flexible towards shift patterns
- Experience within hospitality roles - minimum 1 years
Desired proven skills:
- Barista experience
- Plate waiting
- Basic food preparation like sandwiches, salads etc. food & safety knowledge
- Staff canteen work experience or coffee shop
- Weekly pay at an industry competitive rate ( please see above)
- A dedicated hospitality specialist consultant team to support you
- Gaining professional experience to enhance our skills and personal career development
- Opportunity for a better work/life balance with flexible shift patterns
- The advantage of being able to work in a variety of London's top business centres and arena's
Please apply via the apply button on this page with you CV. We look forward to reviewing your application.
If you do not hear from us within ten working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available. In line with requirements of the asylum and immigration act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part or the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow is acting as a recruitment business and employment agency.