|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.21 - £8.21|
|Start Date:||2019-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 15:34|
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
To assist with the day to day running of a busy kitchen, requiring the prepping of salad bar items and making sandwiches, assist with the chef as and when required, help set up hospitality, Also be able to work on their own initiative, but also be able to take instruction from the chef. Serving customers and using the till. Cleaning dishes/canteen during and at the end of service.
The ideal candidate will have Food Safety Certificate. HACCP/ COSHH Training.Main responsibilities
As a Catering Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
- Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safe guarding company assets
- General cleaning of the food areas
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the Till system with a good standard of numeracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's