|Job Title:||Cash Processor|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Kent|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 13:07|
You will be part of the local finance team of 10 people. The role will be busy and varied, supporting internal and external clients, reporting to the Finance Business Performance Reporting Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Run daily bank statements for multiple clients from various banking portals
• Maintenance of external client cash books
• Allocating cash on Lease Admin System daily within specified client deadlines
• Reconcile cash postings on Lease Admin System to bank statements
• Maintain and monitor unallocated cash listing, ensuring timely resolution of unallocated items
• Interact with credit controllers on a regular basis for remittance information
• Save bank notifications to relevant shared areas on a daily-basis for credit control
• Perform tasks to facilitate month end process for the Lease Admin System of a major external client, including running of reports within specified time frame.
• Support Lease Accountants with any cash related queries
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Ideally be AAT qualified or part qualified or have 18 months experience of working in a finance based department
• Good numeracy skills
• Effective communication skills for face to face, telephone and written communication
• Good IT skills, particularly with spreadsheets
• Previous experience in dealing with multiple currency ledgers
• Ability to use own initiative to investigate and resolve reconciling items
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's