|Job Title:||Caretaking Supervisor|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 10:19|
Location - Filton, Bristol
Reporting to - Deputy Facilities Manager
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £21,000 - £24,000
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
I am currently looking for a Premises Manager for a school based in Filton, Bristol. Ideally will have facilities and maintenance experience and are looking to develop your career and eventually want to progress onto a Deputy or Facilities Manager in the future.
What the successful Premises Managers' role and responsibilities entail -
- Manage and supervise 2 caretakers.
- Fire prevention/detection systems, security and facilities management services on school premises.
- Provide support.
- Be the main point of contact for Client's representative on site.
- To organise and carry out various maintenance duties to ensure that the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises is satisfactory, as per specific schedule for your school.
- To be responsible for the operation of a preventative planned maintenance programme and for routine inspections of the buildings, fixtures, fittings, furniture, premises and grounds to assess for minor work or repairs required to be carried out to maintain safe and satisfactory conditions.
- Operation and maintenance of heating plant and lighting systems.
- Be able to relate to both children and adults.
- Comfortable with trades and have handyman experience.
- Caretaking/cleaning/site-keeping experience in a school or similar environment.
- Working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice/legislation.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and precautions.
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Clean, full driving licence.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's