|Job Title:||Care Worker|
|Salary:||£9.02 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:35|
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks or activities to customers within their own home, day centres, residential care settings & the wider community to support them attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
- Be compassionate, creative, and honest and love working with people.
- Bring great positive energy.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible as we work shifts and weekend working is often required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Leonard Cheshire's ethos and values.
- You don't need any specific qualifications or experience although experience of providing personal care is advantageous. You will, however, need plenty of enthusiasm and passion for our work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's