Senior Carer/ Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Carer/ Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Keane|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 09:49|
In this role you will be working within a team of 5, and you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team, service users and workers.
The role will also involve completeting care calls as well as office work.
This role would suit someone who has experience working within the care industry maybe within administration, support work, care home etc.
The hours can be flexible to suit the right person however a minimum of 30 hours must be worked per week.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
• Maintain and monitor the company database, and customer records
• Manage a general mailbox and answer customer queries
• To call customers that have made an enquiry on the company website to discuss their requirements
• Manage colleague's diaries
• Company compliance
• Call customers to take feedback
• To act as the first point of contact for all telephone calls to the department
• To liaise between other departments in the business to resolve order queries
• Assist with staff rota
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Similar experience within a customer focused role
• Confident attitude
• Good telephone communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's