|Location||West Bromwich||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.21 - £8.8 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
The purpose of the Call Handler is to support customers UK wide with an efficient helpdesk service and to ensure that enquires are being dealt with within a timely manner and directing of engineers to the the relevant sites to resolve breakdowns or issues with the customers goods onsite.
Call Handler Daily duties will include:
• Taking volume inbound calls from business consumers
• Logging all calls on the CRM system and detailing the fault or issue in detail
• Allocating breakdowns to 3rd parties where appropriate
• Allocating out of hours breakdowns directly to the engineering team
• Chasing internally for progress of the call out and proactively updating the customer
• Ensuring all call outs are attended by the engineer within the agreed SLA period
• Organising replacements whilst work is carried out, when appropriate
• Order processing of various items as and when needed and ensuring all goods are accurately inputted onto the internal system
The hours of work per week, 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Call Hander will have experience from within a busy and pressured support or help desk environment. You will ideally have worked within one of the following roles previously: Helpdesk Advisor, Support Desk Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service or Call Centre Agent.
To apply please select the apply button.