|Salary||£15 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Bury BL9 9QL
Pay rate: £15 per hour
Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs per week
Shift hours between 8am and 8pm
Temporary until February 2020
Do you have previous Team Manager experience? Are you confident on the phones, using and navigating the Internet?
We’re looking for excellent Team Managers with good verbal and written communication skills to cover working hours with our client Capita, as part of their B2B helpdesk team starting into training in September and various dates throughout the following 2 months.
As a Team Manager, you will manage and coach a team of up to 15 Advisors ensuring operational excellence, productivity and cost-effective management within the team.
Capita Plc is one of the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
You will report to a Capita Operations Manager, where you’ll be responsible for providing efficient advice, guidance and coaching to the Advisors on your helpdesk team. Since they’ll be dealing with small to medium businesses for a government department, you’ll be a calm and level-headed person who loves to deliver a reliable service which ensures your customers feel valued and understood.
Who this role suits?
This role will suit people with good communication skills who enjoy dealing with team members, coaching and developing Advisors to reach their full potential; dealing with general enquiries over the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner. The skills required for the role are more about having the right, can do attitude as full training will be provided.
What we ask for is people that have had previous customer service experience and have knowledge of call centre operations with a ‘can-do’ approach and can work on their own initiative and manage a team of up to 15 people, keeping to set targets, processes and systems.
What you’ll do
- Adhere to HR policies and procedures to provide a fair and consistent approach to managing staff
- Managing and coaching Advisors
- Achieving the attrition, absence and adherence targets
- Ensuring accurate payroll management and minimising administration errors and over-payments
- Provide daily feedback on performance and general information and conduct agreed levels of team 121s, meetings, Fit2Fly and company communication session
- Ensure delivery of Client KPIs within your team which includes service level, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- Identifying and highlight further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Conduct agreed level of quality assessments and provision of feedback to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Conduct agreed performance scorecard reviews and performance review sessions for team members, providing feedback on performance and associated development plans
- Ensure team members follow required Company guidelines
- Ensuring all appropriate compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with third party agencies where required
- Adhere to all Capita policies and procedures
- Educated to GCSE level or Qualified by experience
- People management skills
- Experience in a Customer Service, Sales or Collections environment
- Excellent coaching, communication and support skills
- PC user knowledge including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Customer Service
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A team player
The Capita Bury site is well served by local transport links. There is a bus stop outside the building with Radcliffe metro station within 1.5miles. The site is 1.8miles from Bury centre and there is a Greggs within walking distance and a fast food outlet outside.
Recruitment will take no more than 2 days. Once you’ve been pre-screened by phone by a Blue Arrow consultant, you’ll be asked to come into the Capita building based at Bury for an immediate interview.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!