|Salary||£9.92 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Over all job purpose
To provide an excellent customer experience for incoming and outbound contacts including at times being fully employed within a Call Centre environment. Working as part of our team you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
Through dealing with a range of external and internal customer enquiries you will be providing customer satisfaction by understanding what matters to the customer. We are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated, keen to learn and show great attention to detail who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the customer.
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm
Hourly Rate: £9.92
Duration: 3 Months + (Could be Permanent for the right Candidate)
- Deal with contacts from a variety of customers. Across a multiple range of Life, Pensions and Investment products, and systems - both processing and telephony - this can span across multiple product based communities within Insurance Customer Delivery
- Receives escalated complex investigations passed from Band A colleagues and also deals with complaints that can be handled on call without further investigation and will refer more complex complaints to Band C colleagues if more investigation is required
- Using your existing experience and the training we provide, you will carry out complex processes and deliver information or solutions to provide a quality service to customers.
- Contribute towards the customers overall satisfaction by responding effectively and empathetically to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided to customers is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate to more senior colleagues.
- Whilst completing your daily role you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues as required making sure service and quality standards are met.
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Skills Required
1 years minimum Call Centre Experience
Financial experience desirable
If this role is of interest, please upload your CV in word format to this site.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a CV to this site