|Salary||£35000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Call Centre Manager day to day duties include:-
• Managing the daily running of the call centre, effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies and operations.
• Maximise conversion rates from lead to appointment booked and appointment sat.
• Meet key performance indicators as cascaded by the Marketing Director.
• Lead and coach the team effectively.
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance.
• Organise shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
Call Centre Managers objectives are to:-
• Maintain and set high standards, leading by example, promoting the Company's core values and objectives.
• Generate high quality sales appointments for sales advisers via:
- Inbound calls.
- Outbound follow-up calls in response to coupons, out-of-hours data capture service, website contacts and existing lead data pool.
• Maximise conversion rates from lead to appointment, recommending and implementing new initiatives to achieve this objective.
• Ensure lead details, appointments and outcomes are logged accurately on to the Company CRM system to provide a robust basis for performance and reporting.
• Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
• Analyse and evaluate Call Centre performance data in order to enhance team and individual
The successful Call Centre Manager will:-
Have a proven track record managing a team of appointment setters/ telemarketers in a call centre environment.
Have excellent analytical skills and be able to use the data of the call centre and report on successes, trends etc and make adjustments where necessary for business need. Intermediate excel and be able to interpret reports
Be able to demonstrate that they have managed change and driven culture
Have extensive knowledge of training individuals
The hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm although there may need to be some flexibility to work later or occasional Saturday as and when there is a business need.
If you think you have the skills and experience my client is looking for then please email your CV to email@example.com