|Job Title:||Buying Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Xavier Ayling-Brasnell|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:53|
A Buying Assistant is required for a temporary to permanent position based on the outskirts of the city. This is a full time position working in friendly modern office, with a competitive salary.
As a Buying Assistant you will be required to:
· Support the Senior Buying team to drive sales, maximise profit and achieve stock and sales targets.
· Assist in sourcing, listing, managing and developing product ranges and promotional offers.
· Liaise with suppliers to manage ranges and maintain the product file.
· Monitor competitor activity.
· Research, compile and interpret data to formulate strategies as required.
· Ensure all relevant administrative, financial and system procedures are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
· Produce regular information for, liaise with and provide support for stores.
· Attend supplier meetings, showrooms and trade shows upon progression.
Essential & Preferred Skills & Requirements:
· A degree is preferred but not essential.
· You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and an interest in retail.
· Excellent commercial understanding and communication skills are a priority.
· You will be committed and confident with strong administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills.
· You will be comfortable working both individually and with a team. You will have proficient written, numerical/analytical and PC skills, particularly Excel and a sound understanding of Online processes
If you are the right candidate for this position please click apply now or call the Plymouth Acorn office to discuss further. .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's