|Salary||DOE||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Please note this is a 10 - 12 Month Fixed term Contract.
This highly engaging role will require you to organise & support the workload of 10 field operations managers in a region of the wastewater business.
You will create a number of weekly reports from our health and safety data and performance management systems to assist the Performance Managers with their teams’ performance.
This role requires you to communicate with all levels of employees across the organisation & attend various sites for meetings & training courses.
- You will work closely with the team and area managers to support them and assist with administration tasks when required.
- The role requires excellent relationship skills coupled with a high level of understanding to prioritise the work requested and support the team in meeting their strategic goals.
- Use customer complaint reports to log details which could prevent the call happening in the future either by establishing the trend in root cause failures that can be linked back or by considering how and who the first contact with the customer was made.
- A willingness to learn about the business and deliver small scale continuous improvement projects will keep you learning and understanding more about the team.
- Setting and booking meetings for the wider team, often attending and taking minutes to support where required
- Assist the team with ordering parts & materials on the SAP system
- We are seeking someone with previous experience in a support or PA role who is confident in providing detailed analytical reports to tight deadlines, or someone who has the technical waste water treatment experience and is willing to learn the office duties
- The successful candidate will be resilient to the ever-changing environment and demands and will bring a positive attitude
- Previous experience in SAP would be advantageous; however, we will accept someone with experience in other ordering systems
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and motivated and have the ability to work under pressure to meet demanding targets, manage workflow and expectations
- You will be a team player who possess exceptional organisation and communication skills and have the ability to drive actions
- Due to the nature of this role, you must hold a full UK driving licence
- We are looking for a committed and reliable candidate with a passion to be the best. Your proactive approach and consistent use of initiative will be the stepping stones to the next stage in your career
- This will both be an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person who wants to get stuck in
- You will be an outgoing individual and enjoy networking and connecting teams together in order to orchestrate the relationship between the team, wider team and the business
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by suppling 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.