Business Development Manager - Water Treatment
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Water Treatment|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:38|
Job Title: New Business Development Manager
Budget: £50k per annum + Company Car + Benefits + Bonus
My client are a market leading water treatment specialist consultancy that operate across the UK. They have grown from a regional solutions provider for Water treatment to one of the largest suppliers of water treatment service a portfolio of major brands within the Uk.
The purpose of the New Business Sales Manager role is to pursue opportunities generated for them by Marketing activities, as well as those they have generated independently, in order to grow business, both ongoing Contracts and individual projects within the Water treatment industry.
Also, to work closely with the Account Management team to develop, quote and convert ‘Up-selling' and ‘Cross-selling' opportunities.
Essential we want New business development experts - really strong sales skills – hunters - to kick down doors on large, blue chip clients, demonstrate our scope, spread and capabilities both service / product wise and geographically.
Main Tasks of the Job
Manage and prioritise leads handed over from Marketing
Generate leads through independent prospecting activities
Identify opportunities and conduct research to evaluate their potential
Attend customer meetings to develop a deeper understanding of their needs and scope the offer accordingly
Liaise with Engineering where needed in order to better tailor the offers to customer requirements
Raise quotes based on the CRM system and distribute offers to customers. Ensure larger quotes are individually presented to customer and ensure all quotes are followed up in a timely manner.
Ensure quote pipeline is managed frequently, ensuring reliable ‘Estimated Close' dates and assigning appropriate % probabilities against the quotes.
• Handover to Account Managers and customer service/Operational Delivery team once an opportunity has been won Ensure scope and specification, with required detail to enable smooth hand over, mobilization and service delivery.
Key Performance Indicators (As agreed with Line Manager)
• Generation of new business sales; Budget £550k per annum
• Efficient and effective handover of new accounts to Account Management and Operational Delivery teams
• Ensure pricing and margins optimised and in line with company targets.
Specific skill sets
• Ability to sell technically is a must, i.e. sell engineering solutions rather than simply water hygiene ones or at the very least strong water hygiene experience with some technical capability and aptitude/attitude to learn quickly.
• Experience in selling water treatment programmes to Cooling Towers / Steam Boilers desirable
• Likewise competent in Plant - successful at selling Softeners and preferably RO desired
• Advantage to also know about effluent treatment and successfully sold this service
• Ability to utilize fully the lead management process via the company CRM system.
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Water Treatment Service Chemist
Treatment Plant Technician
£20400 - £27600 per annum
Sales and Business Dev Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Kingston upon Thames
£20000 - £22000 per annum
£22440 - £30360 per annum