|Location||Bishop's Stortford||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Salary £35k + depending on experience
23 days holiday
Our client are a specialised provider in the pharmaceutical industry with strong recognition in the UK and International markets alike.
Working with a number of manufacturers, providing storage and distribution supplying to full line wholesalers, short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and Hospitals.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the business, an individual who can demonstrate a strategic approach to selling service based solutions to corporate customers.
Your role will be to focus on new business development and the generation of new business leads. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the company's growth strategy so will be a pragmatic individual who is driven by results and converting enquiries/meetings to business. There will be admin, reporting and forecasting responsibilities so someone who is extremely organised and forward thinking is essential.
As the Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
• Develop tactical and strategic business development plans that support sector objectives and facilitate face to face relationship building
• Identify and deliver lead generation activities across all channels, setting and reporting on KPI's
• The delivery of sales pitches and new business proposals to potential customers
• Taking leads and turning them into new business
• Gain an understanding of clients' pain points and deliver responsive solutions
• Craft content including whitepapers, case studies, brochures, presentations and blogs
• Provide regular reporting and analysis on ROI to the senior management team
• Build relationships with internal stakeholders to share best practice and drive continuous improvement.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communications and networking ability
- Highly tuned research and report writing ability
- A pro active approach to gaining extensive market knowledge and experience
- Have an innovative approach to developing solutions for customers
- Identifying benefits and creating winning and benefit-driven sales messages and strategies