Business Development Manager - Air Conditioning
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Air Conditioning|
|Salary:||£42000 - £47500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 11:21|
My client is a Air Conditioning company who provide service, maintenance and breakdown to their commercial, leisure and retail client base. Covering on a national basis, they now seek an experienced sales professional with a proven track record with within the AC/M&E Industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working within an office of 12 staff, working closely with the sales director carrying out the following duties :
• Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
• Complete a tender return document (with costings for suppliers M&E, fire, security, water treatment) Alongside the Service Manager.
• Ideally experience in mobile and static tenders, ranging from £50,000.00 to £300,00.00 PPM contracts and small refurbishment works.
• Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
• Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market, new products
This is an exciting opportunity for BDM who is looking for a business that is looking to double its turnover in the next year, with a clear progression plan for this role to progress onto a sales directors position.
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE :
• A proven track record of acquiring new business within a M&E building company & willing to travel on a national basis
• Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
• Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
• Happy winning small work PPM contracts up to the value of £500k, with a view of PPM value contracts rising as the company continues its growth plan.
£42,000.00 TO £47,500.00 Dependant on Experience
Bonus structure to be discussed at interview
20 days holiday +bank
Company Car or equivalent
Laptop & Mobile Phone
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson@ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning Breakdown Engineer - Luton
£17.35 per hour
Air - Conditioning/ Fabric Engineer
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Sales and Business Dev Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Development Support Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
HR Business Partner
£34000 - £44000 per annum