|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10.00 per hour + tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Breakfast Chef
Location: Chichester - Outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 6.30am to 11am , five days per week around 25 h a week
Shifts: five days per week, on a rota basis, including weekends
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- chefs whites and safety shoes provided
Are you looking for a new exciting role? We are currently recruiting for a Breakfast chef in Chichester area.
You will be preparing a cold breakfast buffet and cooked to order breakfasts for guests. You will also help to prepare delicious savoury goods and sweet treats.
You do not need to be formally trained as a chef for this role but you must be punctual, organised and fast.
Own transport essential as public transport is limited.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.