|Salary||£19,000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cook/Breakfast Chef to join an established Hotel in Calcot.
As Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for delivering breakfast service for a high volume of guests (up to 80 covers). You will also support with prep work and lunch service following breakfast service.
The Breakfast Chef will need to be enthusiastic in working with a team of dedicated and passionate chefs in delivering an exceptional Breakfast experience to the guests.
As Breakfast Chef, you will possess the following characteristics...
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service breakfast
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas are always kept clean and tidy
- Prepare mise-en-place
The ideal Breakfast Chef will have:
- Experience of working as a Breakfast Chef, Cook or Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Great working hours - 06.00-15.00 5/7 days
- Salary of £19,000 P/Annum
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.