|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £50k + BMW||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
Locations – Slough, Berkshire / Thanet, Kent / Shepperton, Surrey
- Salary £18,000 - £26,000
- OTE £50,000
- Fully Financed Company car (BMW) / £5000 Allowance
- 28 day holiday
- Incentives and rewards
Each member of the haart team strives to deliver impeccable customer service at every opportunity. As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for all tenancies and properties, delivery of Branch KPIs and profits through the management and support of all activities within your branch. On a daily basis; you will bring new properties onto the market, work closely with vendors to ensure high quality services, and negotiate offers between applicants and landlords. Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch and new business through proactive engagement with current and prospective clients whilst also capitalising on all leads brought into branch. Much of this role will involve recommending our array of services and ensuring that our customers are kept as part of the 'haart Family', too.
To ensure our customer service continues to be the best in the industry, you will be responsible for supporting your team to ensure they meet and exceed their targets whilst also motivating and developing them. This will coincide with your ability to lead and inspire a successful team of negotiators and lettings staff which will aid the success of your branch.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the 'hub of knowledge' - an expert in your landlord's needs. We are, after all, in the business of property lettings and, ultimately, helping our customers achieve their dreams.
On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development - a key aspect of a career with us. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieve your professional goals.
What you can expect
This is an opportunity for a real career in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
haart's people enjoy a benefits package from their first day in their new position, with an On Target Earnings up to £50,000. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals.
On your first day, you will be introduced to the "vehicle" of your success. We supply each of our Branch Managers with a new car: fully insured, fully serviced and fully taxed for you to begin meeting and working with your new clients.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to 'once-in-a-lifetime', all-inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? Yes, you read this right, but the real question is: will you be on the next trip?
All of our Branch Managers have access to training from world-renowned estate agency mentor, Tom Panos. Your new career will begin with a tailored preparation and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you have decided to set out to achieve.
What you need
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency. As a Residential Branch Manager, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and cam show us how you would deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each of the haart team acts with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage of your recruitment journey:
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence team members
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within the property industry
- Strong, recent experience managing a team within the property industry
- Successful track record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news