|Salary||£32000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Leading and award winning company within the automotive trade has a permanent opportunity for a Branch Manager in their Reading branch. The role is a great move if you are looking to work for a very stable, secure yet growing company who value their long standing staff members.
The role is based in Reading with the added benefit of free onsite parking. The basic salary for the role is up to £34,000 per annum (depending on experience) with an OTE in excess of approx. £40,000 per annum.
Please note this role is being dealt with by the Bristol Pertemps office on 0117 9226500 please call and ask for Lucy to discuss the role in more detail.
Key duties of the role will include;
- Managing the team and branch, booking, controlling and scheduling of all branch replacement and repair work
- Management of company ISO 9001 quality system requirements at branch level
- Management and administration of customer complaints at branch level, management of company stock control requirements at branch level
- Management of company health and safety requirements at branch level, as well as promoting sales through regular contact with customers
- Management and administration of basic personnel requirements
To be successful you will need to have:
- Branch Management experience - ideally within the automotive or related industry
- Solid staff management experience with a 'hands on' approach
- Customer facing experience preferably in either a car workshop or a car hire business.
- Experience of managing company ISO 9001 quality system requirements
In return, you will receive
- A company car
- On site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement is 31 days per annum (including bank holidays)
- Plus six additional Saturday mornings leave per annum, to be taken at approximately two month intervals.
The opening hours of the branch are 08h30 to 17h30 Monday to Friday and 08h30 to 12h30 on Saturday. The Manager will be required to work those hours applicable to the requirements of the Branch Manager position. A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the job.
Please note this role is being dealt with by Pertemps Bristol Commercial. Please call on 0117 9226500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.