Booking Agent (Call Centre)
|Job Title:||Booking Agent (Call Centre)|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Lungu|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 11:54|
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Shifts: 8.30 - 16.30 / 11.30 - 19.30 (rotational)
Monday - Friday (1 Saturday every 3 weeks)
Location: Lutterworth, Magna Park
Experienced in Customer Service? Immediately available? Live within commutable distance of Lutterworth? If so, please read on!
Pertemps are extremely excited to be assisting their client in Lutterworth with recruiting a number of Customer Service Assistants, to start immediately in Lutterworth.
To provide the relevant assistance and support to our customers and the daily management of customer delivery bookings and enquires, within a timely manner and according to company policies.
• To answer telephone enquiries from Customers with a view to generating a satisfactory response and resolution, and to conduct oneself in a courteous and professional manner.
• To arrange delivery dates with customers, taking outstanding balance payments and promoting next available delivery slot.
• Investigate all customer queries and complaints including incorrect goods received, non-deliveries and damaged goods whilst rectifying these matters to the customer's satisfaction.
• To assist retail stores with responses to Customer enquiries.
• To file post/documents accurately.
• To assist in other general administrative duties relating to the Customer Service Department.
• Ensure communication with the customer is maintained in an effective and timely manner.
• Establish an in-depth knowledge of the Customer Service operating systems.
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Making outbound calls to arrange customer/store deliveries
• Taking payments over the phone using a secure payment system
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure that customers are kept updated on the progress of their order.
• To comply with procedures to ensure the effective, efficient and professional operation of the Customer Service Department.
• To take responsibility for first level contact with customers and to resolve and complete the query and prevent further escalation for resolution, at every possible opportunity
In return you will receive £8.21 P/H, lots of overtime opportunities, free parking and a modern and stylish working area.
Interested? Click 'APPLY' below !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18700 - £19200 per annum
Market Research Agent
Up to £8.21 per hour
INBOUND CALL CENTRE AGENT
£10.12 - £21.03 per hour, Benefits: Free parking fuill canteen facilities
Customer Service Agent
£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus
Call Centre Agent
Up to £9.03 per hour