|Job Title:||BMS Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carl Creed|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 08:37|
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience Company Car / Car Allowance, Fuel Card,Company Phone, Company Laptop, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Company Sick Pay Scheme (after Probation) Additional Training & Courses Provided
- Do you have strong pre-commissioning skills?
- Are you able to write software from conception?
- Would you like to work that can provide with flexibility, improved work/life style balance and plenty of scope for growth?
As a BMS Engineer you will have day to day involvement with:
- Project software development
- Pre-commissioning of control systems
- Software commissioning
- Project client demonstrations & hand-overs
- Reactive Callouts
- Previous operational experience as a BMS engineer
- Must be a strong electrical engineer (building services) with a good understanding of HVAC plant.
- Experience dealing with commercial clients
- MS Office skills for reporting and commissioning sheets
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of Priva, Cylon, Siemens, RDM & Honeywell Centraline.
- Ability to write software from conception
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£50000 - £52000 per annum
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension