|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a BIM coordinator to join the Birmingham office of an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy working both within the UK and internationally. The company has multiple offices within the UK and are looking to expand their BIM team, progressing the use of technologies underpinned by BIM throughout the company.
The firm is looking for a bright individual who is passionate about progressing the use of BIM within the company. This new role has been created to develop the companies standards and strengthen their Digital Engineering services. A Successful BIM Coordinator candidate will get the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team across the UK. They will be working across a range of sectors including residential, defence and manufacturing, their will be a wide variety of projects up to the value of £500 Mil.
This consultancy has an excellent reputation within the industry, known for creating strong client relationships and delivering exceptional construction solutions. The opportunity to learn within this talented team, take on a variety of projects and clients and additional training is not to be missed!
Responsibilities: BIM Coordinator
- Undertake model federation and review for design and coordination issues
- Regularly run coordination meetings, ensuring clear communications across teams
- Facilitate upskilling workshops
- Assess BIM models for any coordination or design issues
- Provide in-house training for current staff and contribute to workshops across the multi-disciplinary team
- Administrate Common Date Environment platforms
- Qualification in the built environment, BIM management or data science
- Confident using multiple softwares such as Revit, Solibri, Power BI, Revizto and Asite
- A technical background in Architecture is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and an active team player
- Strong time management skills