|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 15:27|
Location - Bristol
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Reporting to - Pre-Construction Manager
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - 19/05/2019
I have a rare opportunity for a Bid Writer, to join an established and reputable house building business in Bristol. Working in the pre-construction team you will be responsible for all bid writing, monitoring and reporting on the success of tenders, looking at ways to improve success rates, identifying project opportunities and liaising with a number of departments.
You will need to have proven background in successful bid writing within the construction or house builder sectors. This is a fast paced yet enjoyable role which will need your dedication and determination to succeed and get tenders right the first time round. You will be a strong communicator, self-motivated in your working approach and results driven.
Main responsibilities of the successful Bid Writer -
- Liaise and work with the Bid Manager and wider construction team to co-ordinate the Bid Process.
- Together with the Bid Manager it will be the responsibility of the Bid Writer/Coordinator to oversee the Tendering process ensuring the timely production of draft documentation for sign off by the Directors/Business Development Manager and ensure the timely submission of all documentation.
- Manage resources from operational and commercial teams to co-ordinate the allocation of input into Tender submissions and the timely return of information.
- Deliver high standards of work whilst supporting others to answer tender questions. Extracting and translating Tender information and developing comprehensive proposals.
- Responsible for writing quality copy and developing content for tender responses which are bespoke to the target.
If you would like to learn more about this Bid Writer position or are interested in a confidential chat then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now or submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's