We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Bartender to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
This is a fantastic Opportunity to Enhance your Customer service skills through sodexo working for one of the premium airlines, You will demonstrate, your service excellence to our elite First class and Business class passenger's who are either Government personals, Royal Families or celebrities. Excellent Benefits and Great discounts via Perks at work and perfect work and personal life Balance with sodexoMain responsibilities
- Consistently make and deliver all ranges of coffee, hot beverages and alcoholic drinks to Peyton & Byrne/Sodexo standards.
- Responsible for perfect execution of drinks and presentation
- Cleanliness of bar area
- Responsible for complying with Health & Safety regulation
- Must have previous bar experience within high volume
- Excellent presentation skills and flair
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Assist in bar stock management
- Cash Handling
- Previous experience as a Bartender
- Excellent beverage knowledge
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.