Barista - Mon-Fri - Chertsey - £9.50/hour
|Job Title:||Barista - Mon-Fri - Chertsey - £9.50/hour|
|Salary:||£9.56 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 15:56|
MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30am - 3:30pm
Do you love working in hospitality but tired of the long unsociable hours?
This could be the job for you!!!!!!!!
We are looking for a Barista to join the catering team of a leading caterer who hold the contract
at an office building in the Chertsey area.
Overall Objectives: To provide a friendly service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the location.
- To assist in the preparation of hot drinks, food and snacks.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked.
- To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment
- To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
- To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
- To attend all location meetings as required.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Barista - Bristol - £8.50p/h
£8.50 per hour
Barista - £10.0 to £12.0 p/h
West End, London
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + Overtime
Chef de Partie - Chertsey - Golf Club
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Cafe Assistant - Woking - £9.50/hour
Up to £9.50 per hour
Front of House Staff
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay