|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Horler|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 11:06|
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 40 hours 9am-5pm
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts
- Chance to be part of an award winning local café group
- Day time shifts mainly 9am-5pm
- training provided
- Opportunities for personal development
Are you an experienced Barista and have a real passion for great home cooked, seasonal food?
We have an excellent opportunity to join the team at an award winning café on the outskirts of Guildford.
The Café Restaurant is situated in a village location just minutes from Guildford and is open 7 days a week for breakfast, coffee and cakes lunch and afternoon tea - served either inside or in the large patio garden.
All of the food is made daily on the premises using high quality fresh, seasonal ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. They can also provide catering for events either on or off the premises – such as Birthdays and Anniversaries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the catering team to provide a superb, friendly service
- Cash handling/Till operation
- Taking orders/table service
- Keep hygiene standards to the highest level at all times
- Experienced Barista with good coffee knowledge
- Positive, with a can-do attitude
- Friendly and sociable and able to build great rapport with regular customers
- Passionate about food and drink
- Takes pride in what they do and the service they provide
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.