|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: 10.12 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
You will be working to personal and team goals, as well as following processes and procedures to ensure that all incoming work is processed within agreed timescales and to a high degree of accuracy as well as identifying improvements to the service we provide to customers.
This is a minimum 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am and 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are up to date and precise to allow accurate reporting to the FCA
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns, communicating professionally and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Remain compliant ensuring you act in accordance with policy and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Review your performance against objectives and take personal responsibility for your development
- Demonstrating the our client values and behaviours and our Codes of Responsibility in all your day to day activity
- Works collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for our client. Shows commitment to shared goals and balances individual priorities with the needs of the team.
- Communicates ideas and information, ensuring that the message is understood. Uses a range of media and tailors approach and personal style to match the needs of the situation and audience.
- Delivers a quality service or product that delivers the right customer outcomes (even if this does not generate business for our client) and exceeds customer satisfaction or expectations.
- Responds positively to the changing needs of the business. Maintains focus and overcomes resistance. Adapts effectively to changes in new work structures, processes, requirements or environment.
- Plans ahead and organises work in a systematic and organised way to ensure that personal, team and functional objectives are achieved. Actions and plans are aligned with the purpose, strategy and values of our client.
- Ensures that risks are identified, managed and escalated where appropriate. Compliance with all relevant risk measures, internal policies and processes.
- Using Microsoft Office packages tools and approaches to progress towards being a customer-focussed world class organisation, evidencing an understanding of customer value and the value stream.
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK