|Job Title:||Avionics Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £24.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 11:52|
An exciting new role as an Avionics Engineer at a leading international aerospace company is now open to apply for in Stevenage. This will be a contract initially until January 1st 2020 but it is likely to be extended. A successful applicant for the Avionics Engineer role will be joining a team of GNC/AOCS analysts to work on current and future space missions.
- Perform GNC/AOCS design and analysis activities through the full engineering lifecycle, from initial concept design through to support and validation
- Produce the associated documentation e.g. design justifications
- Develop software into a prototype
- Have experience in dynamics, control, mathematical modelling and Matlab/Simulink/C/C++
- Degree level or equivalent
- Have experience in the space industry including AOCS/GNC or robotics/automation + computer simulations
- Higher degree or equivalent with relevancy towards the space industry/ robotics
- £24 an hour
- On-Site parking
- Work between core hours of 8am to 5pm
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's