|Location||Filton, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £35.00 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
A leading aerospace company is now looking to hire an Avionics Engineer on an initial 9 month contract. Based in Bristol, this role as an Avionics Engineer is asked to design modifications and assemble landing gear equipment.
You will be support to the final assembly line in result of any landing gear installation issues. Catia V5 R21 will be used primarily throughout this role as you carry out any clearance studies in your time as an Avionics Engineer at this company.
- To create and update the interface definition between landing gears and airframe, and landing gears and equipment
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders during execution of tasks e.g. Structure Engineers, Airframe Design teams and Chief Engineers
- Install and support the landing gear equipment designed by yourself
- Previous landing gear experience is desirable but not vital
- Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ Electrical installation experience
- Catia V5 R21
- Catia V5 Kinematics desirable but not vital
- £35 an hour
- No weekend work
- Core working hours 8am-5pm
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.